Ofertas de Empleo
Learning Program Manager - R001251
Logística / Distribución / Transporte
It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
We want to transform the role of Techdata in the channel from a transactional distributor to a value-added service provider. We want to offer highly industrialized, cost-efficient, customer-centric managed and professional services to our channel partners, so they can succeed in this new service-led era. We want to transform our business, so we can enable our partners to transform theirs.
One of the most challenging parts of our internal transformation is the enablement of our sales force across Europe. We want to drive business transformation through behavioral changes, and we need a methodologic framework centered around learning to accomplish it.
Your mission as Learning Program Manager will be to create, own and manage an “engine” (process, tools, people) that the business can use to enable and transform its working force through learning activities.
This is a new capability in our team and for that reason we also expect you to create multimedia content and have some background as an instructional designer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design and implement the methodological framework that will allow us to create, deliver, track and improve our learning contents. The framework will include best practices, templates, processes and tools
* Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
* Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
* Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs
* Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
* Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
* Normal, professional office environment
* Travel outside of home country up to 25%
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skill, and/or ability required.
* Strong technical background (cloud, security, datacenter technologies)
* 5+ years’ experience working as Learning Manager and +3 as Instructional Designer
* English level C2 or higher
* In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models (competency-based learning, learning paths, informal learning, etc.)
* Lesson and curriculum planning skills
* Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts
* Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Proficiency with tools like Storyline and Camtasia
* Experience working with learning management systems (LMS)
* Willingness to work in a multi-cultural and multi-skilled team
* Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* EU-Citizenship or working permit required.
* Experience in technical services companies is highly valued (i.e: MSP, SI, CSP)
* Experience working in organizational structure in large companies
* Experience working in international, multicultural environments
* Knowledge of services and development frameworks (ITIL, PMP, SCRUM)